Tomorrow Fund: Planned Giving
When you include United Way of Thunder Bay in your legacy plan, you are making a lasting change in the lives of future generations. A planned gift is a wonderful way to leave behind a legacy of caring that helps not only children and seniors but supports the families and individuals in our community now and in the future.
There are many ways that you can leave a lasting legacy through the Tomorrow Fund which provide you with valuable benefits:
- bequest in your will
- charitable life insurance
- charitable gift annuities
- in memoriam gift
- a one-time gift or in perpetuity
Your gift can be named in your honour, or in honour of a loved one, with a minimum donation of $5,000.
The principal of the Tomorrow Fund is invested by United Way, and the interest is used annually to support our local funded programs and initiatives.
Your gift to the Tomorrow Fund will ensure that United Way’s tradition of caring continues – both today and forever in this wonderful community we call home.
One Time Gift of $5,000 or more to the Tomorrow Fund
- Elizabeth Ross Memorial Fund
- Erick Erickson Legacy Fund
- Greg and Christina Pilot Family Fund
- Jake Spencer Memorial Fund
- Lilian Hrudie Memorial Fund
- Estate of Lucy Frances Ritza
- Richard Jones Memorial Fund
- Suzan Labine Legacy Fund
- Tammy Salides Memorial Fund
- Walter Kembel Memorial Fund
For more information, please contact Carole Williams at 626-1756 or email@example.com.