Corporate Community Leadership involves companies and organizations using their resources and influences to shape the lives of fellow citizens for the better.
Corporate Leaders power the United Way’s crucial work in our community to make real social changes. partnership with the United Way also helps Corporate Leaders achieve their companies community investment goals and thus strengthens their company.
Awards for corporate leadership are based on the total annual corporate gift of $2,000 or more to United Way of Thunder Bay, including monetary, gift-in-kind, sponsorships, and special events. Awards are as follows:
- Diamond $40,000+
- Platinum $15,000 to $39,999
- Gold $8,000 to $14,999
- Silver $4,000 to $7,999
- Bronze $2,000 to $3,999
Recognition of Corporate Leaders:
- United Way of Thunder Bay website has a direct link to your corporate website
- Corporate Leaders are recognized at the Annual Campaign Breakfast including exclusive reserved seating with table host
- Corporate Leaders are recognized in the United Way of Thunder Bay Community Partner Report
- Recognition of Corporate Leaders will be shared via social media
To make a Corporate Leader Donation click here.
Contact Campaign Director, Jodie Wilson to learn more about investing in your community today. firstname.lastname@example.org 626-1758
*Online recognition runs from September to August of each year.
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- Copperfin Credit Union
- Canada Life
- Home Hardware Building Centre
- IG Wealth
- Intercity Shopping Centre
- Synergy North
- Thunder Airlines Limited
- Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
- Viterra Inc.
- Canadian Tire – Arthur Street
- Central Canada Industries Inc.
- Dallan Holdings
- Digital Engineering Inc.
- Firedog Communications Inc.
- Lakehead Public Schools
- Lakehead Printing
- Levaero Aviation
- M Builds
- Mount Baldy
- Newmont Goldcorp – Musselwhite Mine
- Nextbridge Infastructure
- Nor-Shore Self Storage
- Performance Kia
- Prince Arthur Waterfront Hotel & Suites
- Reliance Home Comfort
- Resolute Forest Products
- Strasser & Lang
- Superior Elevator
- Sweet North Bakery
- The Walleye
- Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board
- Triad Contracting
- Weilers Law