Shared Agenda For Change
The shared agenda is based on a number of key principles:
- It is built around a positive, aspirational goals for the future
- It relies on ongoing, inclusive community consultation and action, and it is intended to evolve over time
- It recognizes that social issues and goals are interconnected
- It shows how community level changes are connected to changes for people
- It enables ongoing tracking of progress and sharing of stories
In the diagram below, the changes we need are organized according to the three broad goals. The middle ring highlights changes needed at a community level, and the inner ring lists changes for people.